Solvent Printing Media
Our range for solvent printers still continues to grow, with well over 100 products to choose from, including products from leading manufacturers such as MACtac, JAC, LG and Multi-Fix in addition to our own brand, DigiSOL.
Many of these products are suitable for use with the HP latex ink technology - look for our logo for latex profiled products or call the sales office for an up to date list of all profiles and products (or click this link). Also look out for our environmentally conscious products range; new products which are "greener" solutions.
Buy only what you need
All the media in our solvent range is now available "buy the metre", from vinyl to canvas, to pop ups, to backlit media - everything. Just buy what you need – when you need it.
DId you know we have useful product application information and tips web pages to help you get the best out of our products? For example; our Car Wrapping, Top 12 tips to successful vehicle wrapping...
Hassle free quality solvent products at competitive prices
During the last decade we have built up the knowledge and experience that allows us to deliver hassle free quality solvent products at competitive prices. In-house we have most of the popular wide format solvent inkjet printers such as the HP L25500 latex printer as well as those from Mimaki and the full range of Roland eco-solvent printers. We use these for product testing, development and colour profiling. This capability allows us to really test all the products we sell to ensure we have the necessary profiles and knowledge to support them in the field.
New products in the Media for Solvent Printing range includes:
- DS2700 and DS2800 monomeric self-adhesive range. Our lowest cost self adhesive vinyls (SAV's), brought in for those jobs where margins are squeezed all round
- TheThickStuff (MX vinyl) - TP180G is a gloss white print vinyl with an extra strong LSE adhesive for dirt bike panels
- DigiSOL DS3016 - a thick textured white monomeric SAV with a removable adhesive that is easy for end users to apply themselves
- DigiSOL DS3037 GAF - a gloss white monomeric SAV with a semi-permanent re-positionable 'Air Free' adhesive that is easy to fit and laminate and at a sensible price
- DigiSOL DS3047 - is a double-sided block out gloss white monomeric vinyl with a permanent adhesive that will block out all light and allow you to manufacture double-sided images more easily
- DigiSOL DS3052 - is an ultra clear gloss monomeric vinyl with a solvent based permanent adhesive for windows, our clearest PVC film for better looking windows graphics
- LG VIZUON LD3882G - an ultra high tack gloss clear polymeric SAV with an extra strong permanent adhesive for difficult surfaces and complements our existing range of white vinyls for 'hard to stick' surfaces
- SFL350M - a lightweight 350gsm matt scrim PVC banner that is fire rated and very easy to roll and transport
- XIGN 12 - an ultra smooth 310µ single sided anti-curl block out PVC banner with a grey backing for roll-ups
- TSGC250 - a 250gsm heavyweight photo gloss card that has real body, ideal for showcards
- TSMC250 - a 250gsm heavyweight photo matt card that has real body, ideal for showcards
- TSNW7 - a sosft fire rated non woven fabric that is incredibly light, crease resistant, easy to tape and hangs well
- TSSC9 - a good looking satin synthetic canvas textured PP film
- TSPT12 FabTex - a matt self-adhesive fabric with a semi-permanent adhesive that is ideal for easy wall decoration
- TSWS9PP - a 225gsm satin opaque pre-pasted wallpaper, just print, wet the back and apply
For U.V. printers only, we have a couple of new products available:
- GP3152UV - a 50µ ultra clear gloss polyester with a permanent adhesive for windows
- SP280UV - a 280gsm heavyweight photo satin paper
Technical advice and support
For technical advice or support on how to get the best out of your printer and our media, call our sales office on 01753 696977 for the Southern Office,
or 01709 829800 for the Northern Office, or email firstname.lastname@example.org